Shenga Chutney | Groundnut/Peanut Chutney
Groundnut/Peanut chutney is one of the common chutney that is prepared in every south Indian house. This delicious chutney is eaten with idli or dosa. It is a perfect side dish for akki rotti.
- Dry roast peanuts in low to medium heat until skin is brown & also roast dry chillies.
- Remove the skin of peanut by rubbing them between your palm or you can leave the skin on.
- Take roasted peanut, dry red chillies, grated coconut, garlic clove, tamarind, coriander leaves & salt into grinding jar.
- Add required water & grind them to smooth paste.
- Prepare tempering using oil, mustard, dry red chilli & curry leave. Add this to grind chutney.
- Mix well & serve with Idli, dose or Akki rotti.