Menasu Bellulli Anna | Pepper Garlic Rice
I am a rice lover & at home we eat rice for at least one meal every day. I learnt this dish from my mother. Most of the days at mom’s house left over rice from afternoon will be converted to this dish at night for dinner. It takes only few minutes to make this dish using just handful of ingredients. Combination of freshly pound black pepper & golden fried garlic tastes delicious.
- Crush garlic cloves & pound the black pepper to powder. Set aside.
- Heat ghee/oil in a pan, add mustard. Once they splutter, add crushed garlic & fry till they turn golden brown.
- Then add curry leaves & dry red chillies, sauté for few more seconds.
- Add black pepper powder & salt, mix well.
- Add cooked rice to sautéed garlic mixture. Combine everything well.
- Cover & cook in low flame for 2 minutes.
- Super easy pepper garlic rice is ready to serve.