Baked Potato Wedges
Baked Potato wedges is a wonderful appetizer and a healthy alternative for deep fried snacks.
- Cut Potatoes into wedges.
- Par boil the potato wedges in salt water for 3-5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, add chilli flakes, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, cumin powder, salt & Olive Oil.
- To this add potato wedges & marinate them for 15 min. Meanwhile preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Spread the marinated potato wedges in single layer on baking tray.
- Bake them for 15 minutes until they are little browned.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or mayonnaise.