Aloo Paneer Paratha | Potato Cottage Cheese Flat Bread
Paratha is popular north Indian dish which is liked by people of all age groups. This paratha is prepared using Aloo (Potato), Paneer (Cottage Cheese) & spices as a filling.
Making Dough for Paratha
- Take wheat flour, oil & salt in a mixing bowl. Mix well and start kneading dough by adding little water at a time. Consistency of dough should be soft. Apply few drops of oil on top & cover it. Let the dough rest for 30 minutes.
Aloo Paneer Stuffing
- In mixing bowl, take all ingredients listed under “For Stuffing” & mix well. Divide into 5 equal parts & set aside.
- Now make balls out of dough and roll out each balls to small chapathi.
- Keep 1 stuffing part in the centre of one small chapathi and close it from all sides and seal it.
- Roll them again lightly & evenly. Dust wheat flour while rolling the paratha to avoid from sticking it to rolling pin.
- Heat tawa over medium flame.
- Cook the paratha from both sides using a ghee/butter until you see golden spots. Repeat the same process for rest of the parathas.
- Serve hot with curd or pickle.